Mero’s Silver Certified Partnership
Mero are proud to hold Silver Certified Partnership status with Microsoft. This certification is a reflection of two key areas: knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge: The team at Mero are skilled, experienced and Microsoft Certified in the implementation of solutions in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience: Mero has attained its Silver Status by implementing a number of successful customer solutions using Microsoft technologies. These customers have been happy to share their positive experiences with Microsoft.
Microsoft is committed to using the certification process to ensure partners are producing quality solutions for their customers.
What does this mean for you?
By working with a company that holds Silver partnership status you are working with a company that has demonstrated skills and success. This provides your project with a number of benefits:
- Reduced risk as you are working with a company that has demonstrated successful delivery of projects, on time, and on budget.
- Highly skilled Microsoft Certified resources.
- Mero stands behind it’s engagements. The silver certification means that Mero has a history of producing results that build positive customer relationships.
- The ability to provide feedback on your experience to Microsoft.
What does this mean for Mero?
Mero maintains a close working relationship with Microsoft and our partnership enables us to leverage software, skills, training and support directly from Microsoft. Our partnership status confirms our capability to deliver high-quality solutions using Microsoft technologies for our customers. We believe that delivering solutions using Microsoft technologies allow us to provide our customers with high quality, cost effective solutions using enterprise quality tools.
Read more about what having a Microsoft Certified Partner implementing your business intelligence solutions means to you and your company – visit Microsoft’s Partner Network website.