Delivering Organisation wide metrics
How do they respond to this challenge today, what options and alternatives do they have available?
- Attempt to extend the current enterprise data warehouse – often time consuming and complex.
- Purchase an industry/specific point “reporting” solution – inflexible in nature and costly.
- Reporting directly off the underlying source data – generally limited to a single data source.
- Develop a bespoke solution – as often the data is not available to support the reports or is not numeric.
What is needed is a data mart optimised for analytics, utilising a prebuilt structure that is standardised and reusable. To have true versatility it must bolt-on to standard data sources with prebuilt extractors. Mero RPM does exactly this.
The Mero RPM Solution
Rapid Performance Metrics (RPM) fills a specific gap in the information supply chain that is difficult to address with the traditional enterprise data warehouse. It enables organisations to rollout strategic reporting quickly. https://mero.co.nz/business-intelligence-solutions/rapid-performance-mart/Specifically an executive dashboard presenting the key business process metrics needed to support a defined requirement. The prebuilt reports and the mart itself are designed in such a way to minimise the need for any heavy customisation.
Your return on investment
Return on investment can occur in 2 ways:
- Gaining competitive advantage quickly through the use (and confidence) of reliable information and being in a position to act on that information quickly.
- Recognising potential failure early and being in a position to change course if needed.
Gaining a Competitive advantage
Mero RPM has been built for the purpose of providing a full-function executive dashboard and to be deployable within days. Its competitive advantage is its speed of deployment and ability to meet each customer’s specific needs; yet at the same time based on a modern, proven architecture with robust structure. Unlike other reporting databases, RPM is built on a ‘conformed” architecture therefore as more metrics are added, a common underlying structure ensures long-term trust in information.
Mero RPM Solution Framework